Transfusion Medicine Reviews
The journal seeks the following types of manuscripts:
- Original research in topic areas of broad interest to the field of Transfusion Medicine, Hemostasis, or Cellular Therapies.
- Critical analytic reviews of published literature on a topic relevant to the fields of Transfusion Medicine, Hemostasis, or Cellular Therapies. These can include systematic reviews or meta-analyses. Reviews should analyze the strengths and weaknesses of prior work, and identify current gaps in knowledge. Presentation of new data relevant to the review topic is encouraged.
- Manuscripts describing the rationale, design, and data analysis of pivotal on-going clinical trials.
- Conference proceedings and educational material (by invitation).
- Themed issues focused on a specific topic under the leadership of an invited Guest Editor.
- Summaries of emerging new technologies and other topics (by invitation).
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our