Practical Radiation Oncology
- Original articles focusing on patient safety, quality measurement, or quality improvement initiatives
- Original articles focusing on imaging, contouring, target delineation, simulation, treatment planning, immobilization, organ motion, and other practical issues
- ASTRO guidelines, position papers, and consensus statements
- Essays that highlight enriching personal experiences in caring for cancer patients and their families
- Teaching cases that present a diagnostic, ethical, or management challenge.
No responsibility is assumed by the Publisher or the American Society for Radiation Oncology for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a result of any actual or alleged libelous statements, infringement of intellectual property or privacy rights, products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained in the material herein. Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, in particular, independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages should be made. Although all advertising material is expected to conform to ethical (medical) standards, inclusion in this publication does not constitute a guarantee or endorsement of the quality or value of such product or of the claims made of it by its manufacturer.