A Nurse's Survival Guide to Critical Care - Updated Edition, 1st Edition
Are you a starting work in critical care? Are you an experienced nurse but need to check guidelines and best practices?
This is the indispensable guide to daily procedures and problems faced by nurses working in this specialty.
This book will help you to
- Organise your job and yourself
- Assess patients and communicate with them
- Get clinical information on a wide range of conditions
- What to do in emergency
This UPDATED edition:
- Completely updated and revised content written by authors with extensive nursing experience in the field
- Physiological, psychological and social areas, as well as legal issues, ethical and moral dilemmas that critical care nurses and health care practitioners may face on a daily basis
- Boxes, tips and diagrams to help bridge the theory-practice gap while embarking on your critical care career.
Part of the A Nurse’s Survival Guide series