This year, the World Health Organization is celebrating 75 years of improving public health. Elsevier Health is proud to be an ally in the global effort to promote Health for All – improving outcomes to help every patient live their longest and healthiest life.
Elsevier has curated a series of resources covering many of the global health trends to watch in 2023*. These current resources can be used as clinical guides for the benefit of all your patients.
The lingering effects of COVID-19 are real and potentially destructive to your patients. These resources can guide you as you treat your patients long after their COVID-19 infection has resolved.
- 10% OFF BookCOVID-19 and Pandemic Preparedness: Lessons Learned and Next Steps, An Issue of Nursing ClinicsSpecial Price US$44.09 US$48.99
- 10% OFF BookTextbook of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19Special Price US$122.39 US$135.99
The impact of current events globally has shed an even bigger spotlight on mental health care making it a priority to better understand. Use the below guidance to help your patients overcome and/or prevent mental disorders so they can live their longest and healthiest life.
- 10% OFF BookPayne's Handbook of Relaxation TechniquesSpecial Price US$48.59 US$53.99
- 10% OFF BookThe Stigma of Mental IllnessSpecial Price US$35.09 US$38.99
- 10% OFF BookFoundations of Mental Health CareSpecial Price US$60.29 US$66.99
- 10% OFF BookSims' Symptoms in the Mind: Textbook of Descriptive PsychopathologySpecial Price US$60.29 US$66.99
- 10% OFF BookKaufman's Clinical Neurology for PsychiatristsSpecial Price US$142.19 US$157.99
- 10% OFF BookDepression: A Multidisciplinary ApproachSpecial Price US$53.99 US$59.99
- 10% OFF BookAdvances in Psychiatry and Behavioral Heath, 2022Special Price US$121.49 US$134.99
Accounting for more than a quarter of deaths globally – most of which can be prevented with proactive treatment – cardiovascular diseases significantly contribute to health loss and tax health care systems. These resources will help you dive deeper in this area of medicine and improve patients outcomes.
- 10% OFF BookMaternal Cardiac CareSpecial Price US$94.49 US$104.99
- 10% OFF BookBraunwald’s Heart Disease, 2 Vol SetSpecial Price US$265.49 US$294.99
- 10% OFF BookClinical LipidologySpecial Price US$151.19 US$167.99
- 10% OFF BookBraunwald's Heart Disease Review and AssessmentSpecial Price US$85.49 US$94.99
- 10% OFF BookGoldberger's Clinical ElectrocardiographySpecial Price US$65.69 US$72.99
- 10% OFF BookHeart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction, An Issue of Cardiology ClinicsSpecial Price US$89.09 US$98.99
- 10% OFF BookPerloff's Clinical Recognition of Congenital Heart DiseaseSpecial Price US$188.99 US$209.99
- 10% OFF BookRare Cardiovascular Diseases, An Issue of Heart Failure ClinicsSpecial Price US$80.09 US$88.99
Lower Respiratory Infections
While the pandemic safety measures implemented showed a decline in lower respiratory infections, the relaxation of these measures should not be taken lightly; especially for children who have never been exposed to these types of infections. The below will help you navigate this area for the benefit of all your patients.
- 10% OFF BookAcute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, An Issue of Critical Care ClinicsSpecial Price US$71.09 US$78.99
- 10% OFF BookMurray & Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2-Volume SetSpecial Price US$378.89 US$420.99
- 10% OFF BookPractical Guide to Interventional PulmonologySpecial Price US$179.99 US$199.99
- 10% OFF BookPractical Pulmonary PathologySpecial Price US$283.49 US$314.99
- 10% OFF BookGender and Respiratory Disease, An Issue of Clinics in Chest MedicineSpecial Price US$107.09 US$118.99
- 10% OFF BookKendig and Wilmott’s Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in ChildrenSpecial Price US$264.59 US$293.99
- 10% OFF BookAdvances in Respiratory Management, An Issue of Clinics in PerinatologySpecial Price US$89.09 US$98.99
- 10% OFF BookRespiratory and Airway Emergencies , An Issue of Emergency Medicine Clinics of North AmericaSpecial Price US$98.09 US$108.99
Poverty’s Role in Health
A nation's/community's poverty level directly correlates with the quality of care patients receive. The below resources explore different aspects of this overarching trend.
- 10% OFF BookCommunity/Public Health NursingSpecial Price US$115.19 US$127.99
- 10% OFF BookTranscultural NursingSpecial Price US$80.09 US$88.99
- 10% OFF BookField Guide to Global Health & Disaster MedicineSpecial Price US$67.49 US$74.99
- 10% OFF BookCiottone's Disaster MedicineSpecial Price US$161.09 US$178.99
- 10% OFF BookThe Sepsis CodexSpecial Price US$123.29 US$136.99
Health Systems Strengthening
- 10% OFF BookHealth Systems Science Education: Development and ImplementationSpecial Price US$53.99 US$59.99
- 10% OFF BookHealth Promotion Throughout the Life SpanSpecial Price US$100.79 US$111.99
- 10% OFF BookTelehealthSpecial Price US$40.49 US$44.99
- 10% OFF BookTelehealth : A Multidisciplinary ApproachSpecial Price US$53.99 US$59.99
- 10% OFF BookTelehealth, An Issue of Primary Care: Clinics in Office PracticeSpecial Price US$71.09 US$78.99
- 10% OFF BookFoundations for Population Health in Community/Public Health NursingSpecial Price US$110.69 US$122.99
With proper treatment and management, the consequences of diabetes – a treatable disease – can be delayed or avoided altogether. The following resources can help guide patient care and improve outcomes.
- 10% OFF BookDiabetes Remission, An Issue of Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North AmericaSpecial Price US$107.09 US$118.99
- 10% OFF BookDeGroot's EndocrinologySpecial Price US$377.99 US$419.99
- 10% OFF BookAdrenal DisordersSpecial Price US$118.79 US$131.99
- 10% OFF BookDiabetes Management, An Issue of Primary Care: Clinics in Office PracticeSpecial Price US$71.09 US$78.99
Healthcare professionals have little impact on the prevention of road injuries – accidents happen – so the best is to be prepared when your patients enter the emergency department. Below is a group of resources to aid you in providing the best care to these patients and do your best to improve their outcomes.
- 15% OFF BookRosen's Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical PracticeSpecial Price US$339.14 US$398.99
- 10% OFF BookThe Emergency Department Technician HandbookSpecial Price US$65.69 US$72.99
- 10% OFF BookMedicine for the OutdoorsSpecial Price US$28.79 US$31.99
- 10% OFF BookMcRae's Orthopaedic Trauma and Emergency Fracture ManagementSpecial Price US$63.89 US$70.99
- 10% OFF BookTrauma Emergencies, An Issue of Emergency Medicine Clinics of North AmericaSpecial Price US$98.09 US$108.99
- 10% OFF BookSheehy’s Manual of Emergency CareSpecial Price US$79.19 US$87.99
- 10% OFF BookMR in the Emergency Room, An Issue of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North AmericaSpecial Price US$107.09 US$118.99
More than 55 million people live with dementia globally. And this number continues to rise annually. Use the below resources to gain a better understanding of this disease and to guide you in treatment plans for your patients.
- 10% OFF BookMemory Loss, Alzheimer's Disease and DementiaSpecial Price US$85.49 US$94.99
- 10% OFF BookOutpatient Neurology, An Issue of Neurologic ClinicsSpecial Price US$89.09 US$98.99
- 10% OFF BookAlzheimer Disease and Other Dementias, An Issue of Clinics in Geriatric MedicineSpecial Price US$89.09 US$98.99
Population aging is a fact we cannot ignore. Use these resources to take the best care of this demographic so they live their healthiest and longest life in their golden years.
- 10% OFF BookOccupational Therapy with Older AdultsSpecial Price US$84.59 US$93.99
- 10% OFF BookRedfern's Nursing Older PeopleSpecial Price US$60.29 US$66.99
- 10% OFF BookStories in AgeingSpecial Price US$35.09 US$38.99
- 10% OFF BookToward Healthy AgingSpecial Price US$91.79 US$101.99
- 10% OFF BookOsteoarthritis, An Issue of Clinics in Geriatric MedicineSpecial Price US$89.09 US$98.99
A trending and very important topic in healthcare to ensure #HealthForAll is a reality – now and in the future.
- 10% OFF BookFoundations for Health PromotionSpecial Price US$39.59 US$43.99
- 10% OFF BookThe Stigma of Mental IllnessSpecial Price US$35.09 US$38.99
- 10% OFF BookDemystifying Integrated CareSpecial Price US$44.09 US$48.99
- 10% OFF BookEssentials of Global HealthSpecial Price US$26.09 US$28.99
- 10% OFF BookHealth Systems ScienceSpecial Price US$57.59 US$63.99
- 10% OFF BookWorkforce and Diversity in Psychiatry, An Issue of Psychiatric Clinics of North AmericaSpecial Price US$89.09 US$98.99
- 10% OFF BookDiversity, Equity and Inclusion in Hand Surgery, An Issue of Hand ClinicsSpecial Price US$98.09 US$108.99
- 10% OFF BookDiversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Dermatology, An Issue of Dermatologic ClinicsSpecial Price US$98.09 US$108.99
To our future practitioners, we are here to help you with the resources and materials you need to succeed in your educational journey and beyond. Below are the most sought-after titles to succeed in your studies.
- 10% OFF BookGray's Anatomy for StudentsSpecial Price US$89.99 US$99.99
- 10% OFF BookMacleod's Clinical ExaminationSpecial Price US$56.69 US$62.99
- 10% OFF BookRang & Dale's PharmacologySpecial Price US$71.09 US$78.99
- 10% OFF BookThe Harriet Lane HandbookSpecial Price US$58.49 US$64.99
- 10% OFF BookBerne & Levy PhysiologySpecial Price US$116.99 US$129.99
- 10% OFF BookRobbins & Kumar Basic PathologySpecial Price US$89.99 US$99.99
- 10% OFF BookNelson Essentials of PediatricsSpecial Price US$80.99 US$89.99
- 15% OFF BookNetter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional ApproachSpecial Price US$76.49 US$89.99
- 15% OFF BookNetter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems ApproachSpecial Price US$76.49 US$89.99
- 10% OFF BookThe Vision of the Future of Obstetrics & Gynecology, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology ClinicsSpecial Price US$98.09 US$108.99