Umphred's Neurological Rehabilitation, 7th Edition
- Comprehensive reference offers a thorough understanding of all aspects of neurological rehabilitation.
- Expert authorship and editors lend their experience and guidance for on-the-job success.
- UNIQUE! A section on neurological problems accompanying specific system problems includes hot topics such as poor vision, vestibular dysfunction, dementia and problems with cognition, and aging with a disability.
- A problem-solving approach helps you apply your knowledge to examinations, evaluations, prognoses, and intervention strategies.
- Evidence-based research sets up best practices, covering topics such as the theory of neurologic rehabilitation, screening and diagnostic tests, treatments and interventions, and the patient's psychosocial concerns.
- Case studies use real-world examples to promote problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive coverage of neurological rehabilitation across the lifespan — from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Terminology adheres to the best practices, follows The Guide to Physical Therapy Practice and the WHO-ICF World Health model.