Study Guide for Pharmacology, 10th Edition
Corresponding to the chapters in McCuistion’s Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 10th Edition, this hands-on study guide offers engaging activities to help you review and remember essential nursing pharmacology. Exercises include study questions, case studies, and NCLEX® Examination–style review questions. This new edition also features alternate item format questions including multiple response, fill-in-the-blank calculations, and ordered response questions. It’s an essential tool in helping you apply your knowledge of pharmacology to clinical practice, develop pharmacology-related clinical reasoning skills, and master safe drug administration.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content incorporates updated drug labels, removal of discontinued drugs, updated case studies, and updated study questions to reflect all the updates that have been made to the 10th edition of the main textbook.
- NCLEX® review questions include an alternate item format NCLEX®-style question in each chapter along with a number of application-level questions throughout the workbook.
- Drug calculations chapter follows the outline of the main-text chapter to help you test your knowledge and skill in drug dosage calculation.
- Sample drug labels have been updated to reflect the latest drug labels from the main 10th edition text.
- Detailed case studies enhance your understanding of nursing responsibilities in therapeutic pharmacology.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to facilitate self-study. Rationales are also included for all application-level questions and case study questions.
- Focus on safety includes a special icon that calls attention to questions related to safe patient care.