Roberts & Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine for Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners, 1st Edition
Based on the best-selling Roberts & Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine 6e, this portable and accessible eBook only is derived directly from the original 2014 textbook and highlights key concepts related to procedures considered essential for the clinical needs of advanced practice providers. This is a detailed, step-by-step guide and whole resource for complete, specific, easy to follow, and current descriptions of most routine, and some rare, procedures emergency medicine providers strive to master. Advance practice providers’ responsibilities are rapidly increasing in the emergency department and urgent care centers; the long awaited new ‘midlevel’ role requires a procedural skillset that can be obtained and mastered by using this manual.
- Procedure boxes – original and unique photographs and drawings offering step-by-step visual technique instructions
- Ultrasound boxes – expertly written and richly illustrated with photographs of the technique and screen captures of the ultrasound images
- Procedure videos – reinforcing key concepts in real time
- Diagnostic imaging interpretation – presenting dozens of radiographic studies featuring clinical conditions, radiographic diagnoses, or disease processes, with several series of gold standard images
- Evidence-based – well researched, fully rounded clinical guide for everyone in the medical team
- eBook format - portable information available at your fingertips wherever and whenever