Ophthalmic Ultrasonography, 1st Edition
Written by and for ophthalmologists and ophthalmic ultrasound technicians, Ophthalmic Ultrasonography -- by Arun D. Singh, MD and Brandy C. Hayden, BSc, ROUB -- provides all the guidance you need to make optimal use of this imaging technique to evaluate diabetes-related ocular disorders, cataracts, macular degeneration, and much more. Its unparalleled image collection and detailed video clips capture the characteristic ultrasound presentation of a full range of ocular disorders. An easily searchable, atlas-style format and online access to the complete text at www.expertconsult.com make this the perfect "how-to" guide for honing your skills and obtaining accurate diagnoses!
- Broaden your knowledge and sharpen your skills with comprehensive coverage of ultrasound applications across all sub-specialties in ophthalmology including cornea, glaucoma, retina, pediatric, tumors, and trauma.
- See how ultrasound compares to images captured via other modalities such as OCT through numerous side-by-side examples.
- Master the fundamentals of ultrasound with chapters devoted to exam techniques, practical considerations, and effective equipment use for optimal scan results.
- See how the full spectrum of diseases present through more than 400 high-quality images - half devoted to ultrasound and half devoted to color clinical images and examples of other imaging techniques.
- Employ the very latest ultrasound technology such as high-resolution screening, ultrasound biomicroscopy (UBM), and Doppler techniques.
- Observe sonographic evaluations in real time with 20 video clips that demonstrate key techniques and findings.
- Access the full text online including tables, figures, images, videos, and more at www.expertconsult.com.