Foot and Ankle Injection Techniques, 1st Edition
Foot and Ankle Injection Techniques provides the student and practising podiatrist with all they need to understand when, how and what to inject.
To support the clinician and student, the text covers:
- Changes in legislation
- The full range of injectable drugs available to the practitioner
- Essential information on nerve physiology, drug action, equipment, patient selection, injection techniques and many other topics
- A step-by-step guide to injection techniques
- Useful background information in introductory chapters
Written by two highly respected consultant podiatric surgeons.
- Online resources including video clips to supplement the text. For access, please log on to, http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780702031076/ and follow the instructions
- Abundant photographs and clear line illustrations of the techniques and underlying anatomy