Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum, 7th Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content incorporates the latest information about:
- New types of insulin
- Cancer statistics
- Stroke guidelines
- HIPAA information
- Healthy People 2020
- Sepsis protocols
- Forensic Aspects of Emergency Nursing
- Violence in the ED
- Palliative care
- ENA-authored ensures text is the most authoritative and up-to-date resource available.
- NEW! Reorganized unit on trauma emergencies makes facts more easy to find.
- Updated outline and alphabetical listing of the Clinical Emergencies chapters makes information quickly accessible.
- NEW! Additional illustrations and tables enhance your understanding of key information.
- Authored by ENA, you can rely on this text to be the most authoritative and up-to-date resource available.
- The text's outline format and alphabetical listing of the Clinical Emergencies chapters mean you can find the information you need - fast!