Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book, 10th Edition
Braunwald’s Heart Disease remains your indispensable source for definitive state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of contemporary cardiology. Edited by Drs. Robert O. Bonow Douglas L. Mann Douglas P. Zipes and Peter Libby this dynamic reference helps you apply the most recent knowledge in molecular biology and genetics imaging pharmacology interventional cardiology electrophysiology and much more. With sweeping updates throughout and contributions from a "who’s who" of global cardiology Braunwald’s is the cornerstone of effective practice.
New to this edition
- Learn from leading international experts, including 53 new authors. Explore brand-new chapters, such as Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Personalized Medicine.
- Access new and updated guidelines covering Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular System, Heart Failure, and Valvular Heart Disease.
- Stay abreast of the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, such as three-dimensional echocardiography, speckle tracking, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in cardiology today, who synthesize the entire state of current knowledge and summarize all of the most recent ACC/AHA practice guidelines.
- Locate the answers you need fast thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design with more than 1,200 color illustrations.