Brain Imaging: Case Review Series, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- Includes 170 new cases and over 50 new diagnoses so you can keep pace with the latest developments.
- Includes a greater emphasis on differential diagnosis.
- Adds coverage of MRA, CTA, MR spectroscopy and multi-detectors to keep you completely current.
- Provides all new images for existing entities.
- Adds cutting-edge coverage of neuro-imaging including spectroscopy, CTA, MRA, Functional imaging, tractography, perfusion and diffusion.
- Utilizes case studies organized into "Opening Round," "Fair Game," and "Challenge" sections, so you can test yourself at varying difficulty levels.
- Provides at-a-glance review/self-testing of brain imaging cases ideal for preparing for the boards in brain imaging, the CAQ exam for neuroradiology or for the general radiologist ready for re-certification.
- Mimics the official exam formats and daily practice environment by giving you cases/images as unknowns with three to four questions; then, on the flip side of the page, diagnosis, answers to the questions, additional commentary, and references to the corresponding volume in Elsevier’s popular Requisites Series.
- Includes 600 state of the art images to effectively compliment and support the text and provide a clear picture of what you can expect, both in test-taking and in practice.
- Uses randomly organized cases so you can test yourself without the aid of logical organization by anatomy or disease type.