Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology, 2nd Edition
Key features of this practical text include:
- A consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- A focus on specific features of selected neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities, including broad and in-depth differential diagnoses.
- Review of normal histology before examining abnormal findings, enabling you to conveniently compare their characteristics in one place at one time.
- Clinical information on treatment and prognosis, enabling you to better understand the clinical implications of the diagnosis.
- Nearly 1,000 full-color, high-quality illustrations with extensive figure legends, as well as abundant boxes and tables throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
What’s NEW in this edition:
- Advances in molecular diagnostic testing and its capabilities and limitations, including targeted/personalized medicine.
- New diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- The latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems.
- New co-editor Dr. Gunnlaugur Pétur Nielsen of Harvard Medical School joins Dr. Andrew L. Folpe and expert, internationally recognized pathologists who keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.